Since 1970 Bemo Rail BV has been active on the market for Rail Systems and Shunting Systems. At first as a trading company. In 1984, in addition to this, because of specific customer demand, it was decided to develop its own shunting systems. Production started in 1986 when Bemo Rail moved to larger premises. In 1990 the production activities were expanded with crane-track assembly.
Over the past few years the company has grown significantly and developed into a specialist with world-wide recognition for design, trade, production and installation of rail and crane tracks and rail-related (internal) transport systems. Various products developed by Bemo Rail have given the company its specific place in the market.
The activities are organized in two departments: Crane-rail Systems and Shunting Systems. The customerís demands are met quickly and completely by a flexible organization with multifunctional project managers and production, assembly and maintenance workers.
| || |
Bemo Rail BV is the expert in the field of rail systems and rail-related means of transport for industry, storage and transfer companies. Together we successfully translate the customerís questions into practical solutions.
Bemo Railís core purposes:
- Render durable and customer-specific services by professional and multi-purpose teams.
- Be prominent and remain prominent in the market for rail constructions.
- Be involved in the initial stage of projects, which results in qualitative, price-conscious and practical solutions.
- Become market leader in the Netherlands for shunting systems with functionality optimally related to price.
- Be distinctive in upgrading and modernizing existing locomotives.
- Be environmentally friendly by using the right materials and methods.